In Pursuit Of Better Health Solution
Go Abs Go Core Wellness Class
Why Choose NeuroBloom?
Request for an appointment
What is Physical Therapy?
Why Choose Go Abs Go Core Wellness Class?
- A person’s posture, support of the spine, stability and breathing are all influenced by the strength and flexibility of the abdominal muscles.
- It is critical to increase the strength and endurance of these muscles if you want to improve your posture, reduce your back pain, improve your balance and stability, and maybe even help with your breathing.
- As a result, more of the food you eat will go toward fueling your muscles rather than your problem areas. The more fit your heart is,the more efficiently it burns calories, so you’ve got the perfect recipe.
- The more solid your core is, the more effective your technique, strength, and stamina will be. Begin strengthening your core muscles with us today to see results and become in better shape
- Free weights, band, mat, body training Instruments are available for the session. Get nutrition and diet consultation is by our experts.
What We Offer
"When my stroke happened I felt alone, worried and Vulnerable. But I was also determined to get better. When I met Dr. Nidhi Seth, My Neuro-vestibular Physical Therapist.. who is also stroke rehabilitation specialist, I knew I had found my champion and cheer leader. Her knowledge and compassion combined with drive and determination were key to successfully overcoming and adapting to my stroke and accompanied vestibular deficits. Now I do all of the things that are important to me and that make me feel whole, happy and confident. I am forever grateful."
"Nidhi has been so great and so helpful throughout my rehabilitation journey and helping me figure out how life was going to change and how to accept that change as well. Nidhi has always been very encouraging and never let me give up. I think my recovery would have been very different if I didn't have Nidhi to help me through it."
"Dr. Seth definitely inspired me and played a big part in my ongoing healing and journey back to better balance, well-being, and health! Since the time I started seeing her for physical therapy for my vestibular issues and balance, I have been walking 4-6 evenings/week, 4-5mi each walk. I use the Calm app daily and am really benefitting from meditation and mindfulness. Working with Nidhi got me started on the right path physically and psychologically, and she contributed significantly to my sense of well-being when I was unsure of myself and my ability to heal. When she showed me her forearm tattoo that says, “Liberate Yourself”, that had a huge impact on me, and I’ve kept that principle in mind as I’ve continued to rebuild my self-confidence and ability to enjoy my life again. Thank you so much for being my first therapist and for getting me started in a wonderful direction!"